What is a Voltage Stabilizer?
All appliances are designed and manufactured to operate on a certain supply voltage for maximum efficiency. This is known as an operating voltage. A voltage stabilizer is an electronic device responsible for correcting the voltage of electronic devices to provide a stable and secure power supply. This is imperative to prevent the damage caused to our home appliances and equipment by considerable fluctuations. Let’s look at the various benefits of using a voltage stabilizer at home.
- Increases the longevity of gadgets and equipment
- Reduces the rate of malfunction of appliances
- Maintains a stabilized continuous power supply
- Attenuates noise, interference and lightening
- Protects against under-voltages and over-voltages of the mains