Introduction to the working principle and function of industrial control transformer
Datetime: 6/24/2019 10:00:00 AM Visit: 45
The industrial control transformer is mainly suitable for AC 50Hz (or 60Hz), voltage 1000V and below, and can work continuously for a long time under the rated load. It is commonly used as a control lighting and indicator power source for electrical appliances in machine tools and mechanical equipment.
The industrial control transformer is a small dry type transformer. It is often used as a local lighting power source, signal light or indicator light source, and is used as a control circuit power source in electrical equipment.
The control transformer works on the principle of electromagnetic induction. The transformer has two sets of coils. Primary coil and secondary coil. The secondary coil is outside the primary coil. When the primary coil is connected to alternating current, the transformer core generates an alternating magnetic field, and the secondary coil generates an induced electromotive force. The turns ratio of the coil of the Satons transformer is equal to the voltage ratio.
1. It is convenient to obtain suitable voltage; the secondary is strictly prohibited from grounding.
- AC voltage regulator Manufacturer Recommended 2019-07-19
- Introduction to the basic operating principle of AC voltage regulator 2019-07-03
- Introduction to single-phase power regulator 2019-06-27
- Introduction to the working principle and function of industrial control transformer 2019-06-24
- Precautions when using the car power inverter 2019-06-20