Introduction to the basic operating principle of AC voltage regulator
Datetime: 7/3/2019 1:24:00 PM Visit: 189
The AC voltage is adjusted and controlled, and the voltage is adjusted within an specified voltage input range to stabilize the output voltage within the specified range of electrical equipment.
There are many types of AC voltage regulators, and the main circuit works differently, but basically (except for AC parameter regulators) are basically input switch sampling circuits, control circuits, voltages.
1. Input switch: As the input switch of the voltage regulator, the air switch type small circuit breaker with limited current protection is generally used.
Regulators and consumers use protection.
2. Voltage regulating device: It is a device that can adjust the output voltage. It can raise or lower the output voltage, which is the most important component of the regulator.
3. Sampling circuit: It detects the output voltage and current of the regulator and transmits the change of the output voltage to the control circuit.
4. Drive device: Since the control circuit of the control circuit is weak, it is necessary to use the drive device for power amplification and conversion.
5, drive protection device: a device to connect and disconnect the output of the regulator, generally used relays or contactors or fuses.
6. Control circuit: It analyzes the sampled circuit detection type. When the output voltage is high, the control signal for lowering the voltage is sent to the driving device, and the driving device will drive the voltage adjusting device to lower the output voltage when the output is output. When the voltage is low, a control signal for raising the voltage is sent to the driving device, and the driving device adjusts the output voltage by the driving voltage adjusting device to stabilize the output voltage to achieve stable output.
When it is detected that the output voltage or current is outside the control range of the regulator. The control circuit will control the output protection device to turn off the output to protect the electrical equipment, while the output protection device is connected to the output when normal, and the powered device can obtain a stable voltage supply.