Introduction to single-phase power regulator
Datetime: 6/27/2019 2:36:00 PM Visit: 66
The single-phase power regulator is a power control device based on a thyristor (power electronic power device), with an intelligent digital control circuit as its core. Mainly used for single-phase 220V AC and two-phase 380V AC.
The single-phase power regulator has the advantages of high efficiency, no mechanical noise and wear, fast response, small size and light weight.
Single-phase power regulators provide precise temperature control by precisely controlling voltage, current and power. With its advanced digital control algorithms, it optimizes power usage efficiency. It plays an important role in saving energy.
- AC voltage regulator Manufacturer Recommended 2019-07-19
- Introduction to the basic operating principle of AC voltage regulator 2019-07-03
- Introduction to single-phase power regulator 2019-06-27
- Introduction to the working principle and function of industrial control transformer 2019-06-24
- Precautions when using the car power inverter 2019-06-20