Datetime: 6/5/2019 1:40:00 PM Visit: 69
The regulator can be mainly divided into the following structures：
(1) Unit structure: It is mainly composed of coils, brushes, handwheels, dials, bottom seats, outer covers, etc. Three-phase and single-phase large-capacity voltage regulators are composed of several units of the same specifications.
(2) Single-phase assembly structure: It is mainly assembled by several units of the same specification. The brushes of each unit contact group are mounted on the same main shaft, the input ends of the coils are connected in parallel, and the output end is connected with a balanced reactor to balance the unit. The current is distributed and the circulation is suppressed.
(3) Three-phase assembly structure: The three-phase voltage regulator is assembled coaxially from three units of the same specification.
- Transformer Manufacturer 2019-08-17
- Transformer supplier 2019-08-09
- AC voltage regulator manufacturer 2019-07-30
- AC voltage regulator Manufacturer Recommended 2019-07-19
- Introduction to the basic operating principle of AC voltage regulator 2019-07-03